Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm a Quitter

I am a quitter.
I love escapist music, books, and movies, because I don't have to do anything, so I can't mess it up.
I am in love with myself and no one else.
I don't think people should love me so I don't act lovable.
Most people would rather like you, but we have to make that possible... I work as hard as I can to make myself unlovable, so when people reject me, I am still in control, because I did it.
Plus, when I say I have no friends, I sound really dramatic, and I like drama. If my day goes a little awry, then I give up on the rest.
I give up quickly (Is it really worth it to apologize about being late? Just don't go and then no one can give you grief).
I think the world has given me a bum deal, but that is because I have been deluded by the unrealistic world painted by my music and movie choices.
The universe is mostly a cold and dark place.
But I love myself... and I'll never hate me or leave me. I'll always forgive me, because I can't live without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home