Saturday, November 12, 2005

What sources now?

"For the first time in history..." Weather Girls
"I love this song!!!.... but that means I'm gay... Shit!" Aron

I strongly object to being labeled... but I just love the infectious happiness of this song more. The words actually turn me off, because I am not gay... but I do have some coming out to do...

I was with some friends over the weekend, and, as the custom is in most places, we got together over dinner. I ordered the vegetarian "burger". (notice those quotes... that was exactly the way it was on the menu.. we were in a place famous for its ribs...) Of course, people asked me why, and I had to explain. They were really shocked, and later I realized that I had just gone through a "coming out."

I haven't talked about this before, but I just can't hide it anymore...

I am a vegetarian. A vegan actually. A predominantly raw vegan...

I feel so much better now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home