Sunday, January 08, 2006

Evidence

Before I forget, I was talking to a new good friend over the new year and we talked about alot of things, which was very helpful. It helped me move past the content of my last post. It seems that we as believers are God's evidence. We are the proof that God exists... we are not perfect by any means, but we are so much better, and the only explanation is God's existence. God could have made magical proofs, or lightning to strike down anyone who doubted His existence. After all, he made us all... and he could easily un-make us... but He said let there be light, and earth and animals, and man, and He doesn't like to go back on His Word. So now, since we have decided to crack His perfect creation, He chooses to develop ordinary proof of His love and mercy, in people that are uncharacteristically unselfish, or unbelievably dependable. Our discussion ended with me realising that I was a rather poor proof of His existence... I actually was showing doubt myself. However, I know He exists, because I know who I am, and I know how awful I should be becoming, but He has intervened... and lifted me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home